- All site visits generate a log that records date, time, duration of the visit, IP address, referring website, browser type, operating system, internet provider, and pages visited. Any attempt to circumvent this log through the use of a proxy server may result in account closure without payment.
- Member must provide a valid email address for membership. We only require you to submit your address and full name if you want to redeem for a gift card/check shipped to you or
for verification reasons. We do not sell or trade any information to anyone.
- You may unsubscribe/delete your account at any time by either hitting the unsubscribe link in any of our emails or emailing customer service.
- Member may provide, through participation in third party surveys, general demographic information that will be used in aggregate form by these survey providers.
- Member may choose to complete an in-depth demographic profile on the SurveyNetwork website. This information will only be used for the purposes of determining eligibility for targeted surveys. In some instances, the survey providers may ask us to share with them information form the demographic survey profiler you are free to complete for more survey opportunities such as income, gender and age for example, but they would not ask for name, full address or phone unless it's some product test survey or they need it to send you a reward/product.
- Member's encoded user ID may be collected by survey providers for the purposes of recontacting members through the SurveyNetwork website for follow-up surveys. In no way will members be required to participate in these follow-up surveys.
- Member may choose to provide personally identifiable information in the course of completing third-party offers. These providers have their own Privacy Policies and SurveyNetwork.co.uk has no control over or responsibility for the information voluntarily provided by members to these providers.
- SurveyNetwork.co.uk will cooperate with legal authorities if personal member information is demanded as part of an ongoing investigation.
- SurveyNetwork.co.uk may require proof of address and/or a photo ID to confirm member identification as part of fraud prevention procedures or should we need this information for some account verification issue.